List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arnt Harald Johansen Date:February 5 2002 8:22pm
Subject:Editing tables in MyCC
View as plain text
Hi!

Since I havent found any way of creating new fields and and tables in the user interface
of MyCC I assume that this is one of the features that are not implemented yet...

Can anyone on the development side tell me when this is expected to be a part of it? (I
know that it is possible to create them the "hard way" with SQL statements...)

Is there any site available with the TODO list for MyCC

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Arnt Harald

Thread
Editing tables in MyCCArnt Harald Johansen5 Feb
  • RE: Editing tables in MyCCAdam Hooper5 Feb