List:GUI Tools« Previous Message
From:Kemin Zhou Date:August 7 2013 1:32pm
Subject:workbench reverse engineering
View as plain text
Hi,

I am using the community version of mysql workbench, tried both 5.2 an 6.0 version.

When I connect to a database, trying to get ER diagram through the Reverse Engineering
module, I am not getting the connections (or relationships).  The foreign key
relationships were not shown in the diagram.
I am not sure this is due to that I am not paying for the product or it is a bug or
feature not implemented yet.

I am connecting to a mysql database, using mysql syntax (SQL).
When I use a commercial product, I was able to generate a full ER diagram.

Anyone has similar experience?

Kemin

Thread
workbench reverse engineeringKemin Zhou7 Aug