List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sunshine6 Date:April 22 2013 7:30am
Subject:Yinsheng Machinery Tools Accessories, collet chuck, collet, supplier of Foxconn
View as plain text
Dear Purchasing manager,

Glad to learn you're on the market of Machinery Tools Accessories.

Skilled workers, Neat workshop, 6 years experience, vendor of Foxconn, one hour reach Shengzhen port, this is how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.

Our main products cover collet chuck,collet,pull stud,nut,spanner,end mill cutter etc.

If any product meet your demand, please feel free to contact us. Catalog & samples can be offered.

We're sure your any inquiry or requirement will get prompt attention.

Best regards,

Sunshine
Yinsheng Machinery Co.,Ltd
Add:V17 of Metal Plaza,DongGuang City,China
Web:www.igstool.com
Msn:igeshi-sunshine@stripped
Skype:igeshi04
Tel:86-769-81501158
Mob:86-18681078741
Thread
Yinsheng Machinery Tools Accessories, collet chuck, collet, supplier of Foxconnsunshine622 Apr