List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rob Voyle Date:January 23 2013 9:58pm
Subject:Re: Complete Newbie
View as plain text
Not sure what you are asking for. Personally I use navicat for mysql
to manage mysql database.

Robert J. Voyle, Psy.D.
Director, Clergy Leadership Institute
For Coaching and Training in Appreciative Inquiry
Author: Restoring Hope: Appreciative Strategies
            to Resolve Grief and Resentment
503-647-2378 or 503-647-2382

On 23 Jan 2013 at 12:44, Ian Gallagher wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> Am complete newbie to the MySql and was hoping to somehow get
> involved with
> helping contribute to the MySql GUI tools. Any advice, input,
> opinions
> direction would be great. Thank, Sincerely, Ian.

Complete NewbieIan Gallagher23 Jan
  • Re: Complete NewbieRob Voyle23 Jan
    • Re: Complete NewbieIan Gallagher23 Jan