List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Taxacher Date:September 23 2011 6:31pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.2.35 GA available
View as plain text
The MySQL Developer Tools team is proud to announce the next release of it's flagship
product, MySQL Workbench, version 5.2.35. This is the next maintenance release containing
29 bug fixes as well as new feature additions. We also updated the supported platforms to
include most recent editions of Fedora and Ubuntu Linux.

MySQL Workbench 5.2.35 now supports the Native Windows Authentication Method - available
in the commercial MySQL server product - and the creation of user accounts utilizing this
new authentication method.

For the PHP developers out there, Workbench now also comes with a new set of plugins to
turn SQL Queries into PHP code to be put right into your scripts.

A big "Thank You" again to everyone for the large amount of feedback and ideas we have