List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charlie Farrow Date:June 1 2011 7:38pm
Subject:Table and Index Sizes
View as plain text
All,

Workbench is coming along nicely and is now a really impressive bit of kit, I am still
really using it for the features and functions of the old gui tool bundle and one of the
things I used to find really useful was the table list / index list, as it allowed you to
order it by size.

As data builds up, I found it really useful to see how big the various parts were and on
several occasions it stopped errors in advance, when certain tables/an index etc. we're
growing too large too quickly.

Any plans to implement this functionality?

Charlie

Thread
Table and Index SizesCharlie Farrow1 Jun
  • Re: Table and Index SizesMike Lischke2 Jun