List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:February 5 2002 5:28am
Subject:RE: Feature request: table type conversion
View as plain text
Hi!

This will be a feature in "Edit Table".  It will not only support
InnoDB, but will also support BDB, Heap and all other formats currently
supported by MySQL (as well as converting to MyISAM).

This feature will probably be available in 0.8.4

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/