List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Taras D Date:October 28 2006 5:34am
Subject:Can not view BLOB
View as plain text
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to view a blob field in mysql query browser by clicking on
the little magnifying glass, but nothing happens! Similarly right
clicking and going to 'view field in popup editor' does nothing! In
the last version of query browser I had installed, you could view BLOB
fields by doing the above. If I save the BLOB to a file, then look at
it, then it looks like it should (its an array that has been
serialised to a string using the php serialise function).

The query browser version is 1.2.4 beta.

Thanks

Taras
Thread
Can not view BLOBTaras D28 Oct
  • RE: Can not view BLOBMike Lischke30 Oct