List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:June 11 2002 3:33am
Subject:RE: BUG (could be mean): Breaking EDIT TABLE
View as plain text
Hi!

<CUT>
> When trying to save with the Edit Table window, the SHOW
> CREATE statement will be parsed with the comma in with the
> type - so f->Type becomes "text,". What the end user sees is
> that a) it's a TINYINT (since it didn't match anything, so
> the listbox chooses the first entry) and b) Editing the table
> simply won't work, since MyCC will try and put in something
> like: CHANGE `col2` `col2` text, AFTER `col1`, which is
> missing a comma.

Thanks for the bug report ... this has also been fixed.

Unless no more critical bugs are found in 0.8.3, I will release 0.8.4
which is a bug-fix release on Wednesday!

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc

Thread
BUG (could be mean): Breaking EDIT TABLEAdam Hooper11 Jun
  • RE: BUG (could be mean): Breaking EDIT TABLEJorge del Conde11 Jun