List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:June 8 2002 7:53pm
Subject:RE: First question
View as plain text
Hi!

The current version of MyCC doesn't executing several queries at one
time.  What you can do in the mean time is use the command client by
doing the following:

prompt> mysql [database] < [sql_file.txt]  where sql_file.txt is a file
which contains all of your queries.

You can also wait until the next MyCC release (0.8.3) that supports
multi-query executing which will be released this coming week.

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc