List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:June 4 2002 7:28am
Subject:RE: Adding new Table
View as plain text
Hi!

>I am trying to add a new table with your very nice new mysql gui (I am
usability engineer). But the function adding table is not available. Did
I miss something?

CREATE & ALTER Table are not available in 0.8.2!  They will both be
available in 0.8.3 which will be released sometime within this month
...Those are the only 2 unfinished things (CREATE Table is almost
working) that are keeping me back from making a release :(
Another thing, please always send emails regarding MyCC to
mycc@stripped ! ...

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc

I am trying to add a new table with your very nice new mysql gui (I am
usability engineer). But the function adding table is not available. Did
I miss something?

Thanks for responding

Sincerely, yours

Toni Steimle

RE: Adding new TableJorge del Conde4 Jun