List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adam Hooper Date:February 5 2002 4:12am
Subject:Win2k MyCC window too big when using two monitors
View as plain text
At work I run two monitors at 1024x768, side by side. When I open MyCC
0.8.1-alpha it starts up on the screen on the right (Win2k's "primary"
monitor) about 300 pixels from the left screen, but it's about 1500
pixels wide and so extends well off the right of the screen.

This might have something to do with a workaround I've made because of
an evil PCI video card -- my left monitor is the one initialized first
by the BIOS, but the right one is Win2k's "primary". I doubt it, but if
you can't reproduce it, maybe that'll help :).

Adam Hooper
Densigraphix Kopi Inc.
adamh@stripped

Thread
Win2k MyCC window too big when using two monitorsAdam Hooper5 Feb
  • RE: Win2k MyCC window too big when using two monitorsJorge del Conde5 Feb