List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:May 12 2002 4:26am
Subject:RE: Cannot run MyCC, help
View as plain text
Hi!

What you explain below looks like some sort of bug :(

On the other hand, there are currently several MyCC users under Red Hat
7.2 and none have complained about this :(

I don't know what might be causing this but I'll look into it straight
away.

I will try and reproduce it in my RH 7.2 box and hopefully I'll find a
fix to it for 0.8.3.

Regards,
Jorge
--