List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:December 19 2003 5:54pm
Subject:Re: InnoDB Bug
View as plain text
Hi!

This is not a mysqlcc bug ... this happens because of the way "show table
status" works for innodb tables where it returns an approximation of  the
total number of records.  It would be prohibitive to call select count(*)
for each table and print the correct results as one might have thousands of
tables.

Regards,

Jorge del Conde