Hi,

I don't know why that happened.  I will check it out.

In the mean time, you can fix that by going to Options->General->[SQL Editor TAB] and select the syntax.txt file manually.

>I've also looked at the two Syntax.txt files from the two difference installations in Notepad and the 0.0.8 doesn't look like a true text file where the 0.8.1 one does

They are both pure text files ... it's just that in 0.8.1 the file is DOS readable (I.E. carriage return is represented as line-break + carriage return and the older version only had a line-break).

but that's not the source of the problem!

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/