List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:January 31 2002 9:45pm
Subject:RE: MyCC 0.8.1 Bug Report
View as plain text
Hi,

I don't know why that happened.  I will check it out.

In the mean time, you can fix that by going to Options->General->[SQL
Editor TAB] and select the syntax.txt file manually.

>I've also looked at the two Syntax.txt files from the two difference
installations in Notepad and the 0.0.8 doesn't look like a true text
file where the 0.8.1 one does

They are both pure text files ... it's just that in 0.8.1 the file is
DOS readable (I.E. carriage return is represented as line-break +
carriage return and the older version only had a line-break).

but that's not the source of the problem!

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/