List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Donald Deacon Date:January 31 2002 4:27pm
Subject:MyCC 0.8.1 Bug Report
View as plain text
The Syntax checking in 0.8.1 seems to be broken (I'm assuming it's because I
now get the message that MyCC can't load the syntax.txt file). I've enclosed
a couple of screenshots, one from MyCC 0.0.8 and one from 0.8.1, which show
the error message and the lack of syntax checking.

I've also looked at the two Sytax.txt files from the two difference
installations in Notepad and the 0.0.8 doesn't look like a true text file
where the 0.8.1 one does. I've tried copying the 0.0.8 version over to the
0.8.1 install but still no go.

By the way, I did do a clean uninstall and reinstall first when I ran into
this but then started running two separate installations to troubleshoot.

 <<008 Query.jpg>>  <<081 Query.jpg>>
Regards,
Don Deacon

MyCC 0.8.1 Bug ReportDonald Deacon31 Jan
  • RE: MyCC 0.8.1 Bug ReportJorge del Conde31 Jan