List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adam Hooper Date:October 17 2003 1:54pm
Subject:Re: [MySql 4.1.0] error when using Subselects in mysqlCC
View as plain text
The server is sending you this message. Are you absolutely positive
you're querying the proper server?

MySQLCC does not have that error message anywhere in its source code.
Whichever server you are querying is giving that message. Can you do
this exact same query in the MySQL command-line client? The other
explorer you are using could be querying another server or it could have
its own query parsing algorithm which actually sends two queries to
MySQL to simulate subselects.

In brief, the error is because the version of MySQL server you are
querying does not yet support LIMIT & IN/ALL/ANY/SOME subqueries.

--
Adam Hooper
adamh@stripped

Kim G. Pedersen wrote:
> Hi
>
> when trying
>  select * from caddress where id in (select id from ccompany)
>
> MysqlCC gives me this error:
>
> [elprint_1] ERROR 1235: This version of MySQL doesn't yet support 'LIMIT &
> IN/ALL/ANY/SOME subquery'
>
> How can I disable , so MysqlCC do not report this .
> Have tried all switches in MysqlCC
>
> It for sure not a mysql problem , because I use subselect in other
> explorer against this db
>

> using mySQLCC 0.93  and mysql 4.1.0 on linux Redhat 9.0
>
> Regards
> Kim G. Pedersen
> macaos/elprint Development
> +45 35373808

Thread
[MySql 4.1.0] error when using Subselects in mysqlCCKim G. Pedersen17 Oct
  • Re: [MySql 4.1.0] error when using Subselects in mysqlCCAdam Hooper17 Oct
    • Re: [MySql 4.1.0] error when using Subselects in mysqlCCKim G. Pedersen17 Oct
      • Re: [MySql 4.1.0] error when using Subselects in mysqlCCAdam Hooper18 Oct