List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:April 25 2002 4:09pm
Subject:RE: Bug in inline editing: only keys by visible values
View as plain text
Hi!

After thinking on the problem a bit, there is no easy way to fix this.

The inline editing features will only work when one double-clicks on a
table and keeps the original query unchanged.

We will be able to support this feature to all its extent once mysql
supports prepare statements.

Regards,
Jorge
--