List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:August 21 2003 8:19pm
Subject:Re: MySQL CC 0.9.2 beta locking up
View as plain text
Hi!

Even though this issue is fixed for 0.9.3 which will be released later this
week, you can disable the persistence across instances by unchecking the
"Restore Last Workspace on Startup" check-box located in the 'General' tab
in 'Options->General'.

What you can't do is specify which connections you don't want automatically
opened on startup ... I will add this feature to 0.9.4

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc