List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladislav Vaintroub Date:October 24 2008 2:42pm
Subject:RE: Chill thaw fixes 1 and 2
View as plain text
Thanks Chris,
This looks like serious server problem. I guess they assert there is no way
to ever land here. Should not we, after big merge, file a bug against the
runtime? Interesting what da_status() says in this case..

  switch (thd->main_da.status()) {
  default:
    DBUG_ASSERT(0);     <<<<<<<< Vlad
    net_send_ok(thd, thd->server_status, thd->total_warn_count,
                0, 0, NULL);
    break;
  }
  thd->main_da.is_sent= TRUE;
  DBUG_VOID_RETURN;
}

Thread
Chill thaw fixes 1 and 2Christopher Powers24 Oct
Re: Chill thaw fixes 1 and 2Christopher Powers24 Oct
  • RE: Chill thaw fixes 1 and 2Vladislav Vaintroub24 Oct
    • Re: Chill thaw fixes 1 and 2Christopher Powers24 Oct