List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lars-Erik Bjørk Date:October 23 2008 8:27am
Subject:Re: Non-indexed selections
View as plain text
Hi Ann!

According to the bug report, it is the search key that ends with a
byte that is 0x20, not the values of the fields, so the problem is
probably some other place.

Thanks :)

What I can do is:

mysql>select * from t1 where s1 < 'Ġ';;
+------+
| s1   |
+------+
| ā   |
+------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> create index i on t1 (s1);
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.04 sec)
Records: 0  Duplicates: 0  Warnings: 0

mysql> select * from t1 where s1 < 'Ġ';
+------+
| s1   |
+------+
| ā   |
+------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

In the bug report, however, what is returned is
+------+
| s1   |
+------+
| Ā   |