List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz Date:October 22 2008 2:29pm
Subject:Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.
View as plain text
On Mi, 2008-10-22 at 16:23 +0200, Rafal Somla wrote:
> Hi Hakan,
>
> This is how I got the valgrind errors:
>
> 1. Clone one of the trees of your choice: mysql-6.0, mysql-6.0-backup or
> mysql-6.0-backup-merge.
>
> 2. Build the tree using BUILD/compile-pentium64-valgrind-max (I did it on one of
> our rpl servers).

This could be a problem with the build script not building Falcon with
exception support. In theory Falcon should not build at all in that
case.

> 3. Run "./mtr --valgrind test_which_uses_falcon_engine"

Can you please try to run the Falcon tests and see whether they start at
all with you build configuration. After that is ensured, we can take
over and see what's wrong

[cut]

Best regards,

Hakan

--
Hakan Küçükyılmaz, Senior Software Engineer DBTG/MySQL +49 160
98953296

Thread
Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz22 Oct
  • Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.Rafal Somla22 Oct
    • Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz22 Oct
      • Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.Rafal Somla23 Oct