List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rafal Somla Date:October 22 2008 2:23pm
Subject:Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.
View as plain text
Hi Hakan,

This is how I got the valgrind errors:

1. Clone one of the trees of your choice: mysql-6.0, mysql-6.0-backup or
mysql-6.0-backup-merge.

2. Build the tree using BUILD/compile-pentium64-valgrind-max (I did it on one of
our rpl servers).

3. Run "./mtr --valgrind test_which_uses_falcon_engine"

4. See the contents of var/log/master.err which should contain the valgrind
stacks I sent you.

Rafal

Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz wrote:
> Vlad, Olav,
>
> we got some more details from Rafal. Please keep Rafal in the email
> loop.
>
> On Mi, 2008-10-22 at 14:24 +0200, Rafal Somla wrote:
>> Hi Hakan,

>>> form
>>> We don't have it in our branch. So it must be a thing in the backup
>>> tree. I will get back to Rafal for details.
>>>
>> This is not "a thing in the backup tree" because I could get the same valgrind
>> error using the main-6.0 tree (before I've pushed backup code into it). That
>> this does not show in PB is another issue, currently investigated by Alik. It
>> does not show in PB for backup tree as well - I can get the valgrind report only
>
>> when running tests manually.
>
> Rafal, we would need to know how to reproduce this Valgrind warning.
>

> Best,
>
> Hakan

Thread
Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz22 Oct
  • Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.Rafal Somla22 Oct
    • Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz22 Oct
      • Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.Rafal Somla23 Oct