List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz Date:October 22 2008 12:34pm
Subject:Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.
View as plain text
Vlad, Olav,

we got some more details from Rafal. Please keep Rafal in the email
loop.

On Mi, 2008-10-22 at 14:24 +0200, Rafal Somla wrote:
> Hi Hakan,
>
> Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz wrote:
> >> I do not know very much about Valgrind or how to interpret results
> > form
> >> it: do we see this warning in the results from our Valgrind test in
> >> Pushbuild on the Falcon branch?
> >
> > We don't have it in our branch. So it must be a thing in the backup
> > tree. I will get back to Rafal for details.
> >

> This is not "a thing in the backup tree" because I could get the same valgrind
> error using the main-6.0 tree (before I've pushed backup code into it). That
> this does not show in PB is another issue, currently investigated by Alik. It
> does not show in PB for backup tree as well - I can get the valgrind report only
> when running tests manually.

Rafal, we would need to know how to reproduce this Valgrind warning.

Best,

Hakan

--
Hakan Küçükyılmaz, Senior Software Engineer DBTG/MySQL +49 160
98953296

Thread
Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz22 Oct
  • Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.Rafal Somla22 Oct
    • Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz22 Oct
      • Re: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.Rafal Somla23 Oct