List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Embretsen Date:July 30 2009 1:43pm
Subject:Summerly Falcon bazaar merge
View as plain text
Hi falconers,

I just finished a merge of our bazaar branches

   mysql-6.0-falcon-team (private) --> mysql-6.0-falcon (public)

As this is summer time on the northern hemisphere, meaning vacation time
and lower activity, I have not done this merge in a few weeks (and there
will be a few weeks to next time).

Commit comments from the merged revisions are attached to this E-mail,
along with a list of touched files.

As always, please test your code tree for unusual problems such as
compile errors or the like.

The latest merge will appear in the public falcon branch on Launchpad
within a couple of hours. You can create your own local branch from
launchpad:

bzr branch lp:~mysql/mysql-server/mysql-6.0-falcon

(see https://code.launchpad.net/~mysql/mysql-server/mysql-6.0-falcon)

Cheers and happy compiling!

--
John

Thread
Summerly Falcon bazaar mergeJohn Embretsen30 Jul
  • Re: Summerly Falcon bazaar mergeJohn Embretsen30 Jul