List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladislav Vaintroub Date:June 23 2009 4:49pm
Subject:Re: Proposal: extension to Log interface to get error message written
independently of falcon-debug-mask
View as plain text
Olav Sandstaa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The only feedback on my latest proposal/patch was from Vlad where he
> suggested to change the name of the new debug mask from LogFatalError to
> LogAlwaysWrite in order to make it more general and usable in other
> contexts than fatal errors. I have made a new patch where I have changed
> this. This patch is available here:
>
>  http://lists.mysql.com/commits/76920
>
> It would be great to get an OK to push this into Falcon as it would help
> getting some more information written in some crashing tests that I am
> working on.

Yeah, this one was really needed for falcon all the time:) Ok to push
(can I still review Falcon patches;??)

Thread
Proposal: extension to Log interface to get error message writtenindependently of falcon-debug-maskOlav Sandstaa17 Oct
  • Re: Proposal: extension to Log interface to get error message writtenindependently of falcon-debug-maskJim Starkey17 Oct
    • Re: Proposal: extension to Log interface to get error message writtenindependently of falcon-debug-maskAnn W. Harrison17 Oct
    • Re: Proposal: extension to Log interface to get error message writtenindependently of falcon-debug-maskOlav Sandstaa10 Mar
      • Please review implementation of WL#4380 (Hooks for crashing Falcon andits recovery)Vladislav Vaintroub10 Mar
      • Re: Proposal: extension to Log interface to get error message writtenindependently of falcon-debug-maskVladislav Vaintroub10 Mar
        • Re: Proposal: extension to Log interface to get error message writtenindependently of falcon-debug-maskOlav Sandstaa15 Mar
          • Re: Proposal: extension to Log interface to get error message writtenindependently of falcon-debug-maskOlav Sandstaa23 Jun
            • Re: Proposal: extension to Log interface to get error message writtenindependently of falcon-debug-maskKevin Lewis23 Jun
            • Re: Proposal: extension to Log interface to get error message writtenindependently of falcon-debug-maskVladislav Vaintroub23 Jun
      • Re: Proposal: extension to Log interface to get error message writtenindependently of falcon-debug-maskJim Starkey10 Mar