List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher Powers Date:June 10 2009 4:33pm
Subject:Re: Potential bug?
View as plain text
Kevin Lewis wrote:
> Lars-Erik,
>
> Good catch.  This function is in used three places within
> IndexRootPage::indexMerge and nowhere else.  This might be your bug
> that causes badly sorted indexes.
>
> Kevin
I agree. There are three ::setKey() methods. Can you group them together
in the header and cpp file?

> Lars-Erik Bjørk wrote:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> I came across the following funny snippet of code:
>>
>> void IndexKey::setKey(int offset, int length, const UCHAR *data)
>> {
>>     memcpy(key + offset, data, length);
>>     length = offset + length;
>> }
>>
>> I assume the writer intended to write 'keyLength = offset + length'?
>>
>> Unless someone has any objections, I will push a patch for this
>> (without a review :) )
>> and hope some existing issues disappear :)
>>
>> /Lars-Erik

Thread
Potential bug?Lars-Erik Bjørk10 Jun
  • Re: Potential bug?Kevin Lewis10 Jun
    • Re: Potential bug?Christopher Powers10 Jun
      • Re: Potential bug?Lars-Erik Bjørk12 Jun
        • Re: Potential bug?Lars-Erik Bjørk12 Jun