List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin Lewis Date:June 10 2009 2:27pm
Subject:Re: Potential bug?
View as plain text
Lars-Erik,

Good catch.  This function is in used three places within IndexRootPage::indexMerge and
nowhere else.  This might be your bug that causes badly sorted indexes.

Kevin

Lars-Erik Bjørk wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I came across the following funny snippet of code:
>
> void IndexKey::setKey(int offset, int length, const UCHAR *data)
> {
>     memcpy(key + offset, data, length);
>     length = offset + length;
> }
>
> I assume the writer intended to write 'keyLength = offset + length'?
>
> Unless someone has any objections, I will push a patch for this (without
> a review :) )
> and hope some existing issues disappear :)
>
> /Lars-Erik

Thread
Potential bug?Lars-Erik Bjørk10 Jun
  • Re: Potential bug?Kevin Lewis10 Jun
    • Re: Potential bug?Christopher Powers10 Jun
      • Re: Potential bug?Lars-Erik Bjørk12 Jun
        • Re: Potential bug?Lars-Erik Bjørk12 Jun