List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lars-Erik Bjørk Date:June 10 2009 9:48am
Subject:Potential bug?
View as plain text
Hi all!

I came across the following funny snippet of code:

void IndexKey::setKey(int offset, int length, const UCHAR *data)
{
     memcpy(key + offset, data, length);
     length = offset + length;
}

I assume the writer intended to write 'keyLength = offset + length'?

Unless someone has any objections, I will push a patch for this
(without a review :) )
and hope some existing issues disappear :)

/Lars-Erik
Thread
Potential bug?Lars-Erik Bjørk10 Jun
  • Re: Potential bug?Kevin Lewis10 Jun
    • Re: Potential bug?Christopher Powers10 Jun
      • Re: Potential bug?Lars-Erik Bjørk12 Jun
        • Re: Potential bug?Lars-Erik Bjørk12 Jun