List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Day Date:April 12 2009 11:34pm
Subject:Re: Recovery bugs, classified by me
View as plain text
Christopher,

> Seems to me that if the system tables are not fully established, then
> the database is not viable and recovery should not be run.

Also fine here, so long as the server prohibits any customer operation until
they have been fully established.

James Day, MySQL Senior Support Engineer, Sun Microsystems
Thread
Blobs, earlyWrite, and All ThatJim Starkey9 Apr
  • Recovery bugs, classified by meVladislav Vaintroub9 Apr
    • PAGE IO bugs, classified by meVladislav Vaintroub9 Apr
    • Recovery and Page IO bugs classified by VladChristopher Powers11 Apr
  • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by mePhilip Stoev9 Apr
    • RE: Recovery bugs, classified by meVladislav Vaintroub9 Apr
      • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by meJames Day13 Apr
        • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by meKevin Lewis13 Apr
    • RE: Recovery bugs, classified by meVladislav Vaintroub9 Apr
    • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by meChristopher Powers11 Apr
      • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by meJames Day13 Apr
  • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by mePhilip Stoev9 Apr
    • RE: Recovery bugs, classified by meVladislav Vaintroub9 Apr
  • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by mePhilip Stoev9 Apr
  • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by mePhilip Stoev11 Apr