List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladislav Vaintroub Date:April 9 2009 9:59am
Subject:RE: Recovery bugs, classified by me
View as plain text

If step3 took < 30 seconds, I'd think "delete tablespaces and start from
scratch" is still a reasonable workaround. We are not talking about lost
terabytes of user data, do we?

Thread
Blobs, earlyWrite, and All ThatJim Starkey9 Apr
  • Recovery bugs, classified by meVladislav Vaintroub9 Apr
    • PAGE IO bugs, classified by meVladislav Vaintroub9 Apr
    • Recovery and Page IO bugs classified by VladChristopher Powers11 Apr
  • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by mePhilip Stoev9 Apr
    • RE: Recovery bugs, classified by meVladislav Vaintroub9 Apr
      • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by meJames Day13 Apr
        • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by meKevin Lewis13 Apr
    • RE: Recovery bugs, classified by meVladislav Vaintroub9 Apr
    • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by meChristopher Powers11 Apr
      • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by meJames Day13 Apr
  • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by mePhilip Stoev9 Apr
    • RE: Recovery bugs, classified by meVladislav Vaintroub9 Apr
  • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by mePhilip Stoev9 Apr
  • Re: Recovery bugs, classified by mePhilip Stoev11 Apr