The Falcon Team verified 48 new bugs in January (34 for Beta)
and fixed or otherwise reclassified 55 bugs (39 for Beta).
Commentary for March, 2009
* The Falcon Team net together for a [FalconBugFestAthensMarch2009
| Bug Fest] in Athens, March 5-11. Two major initiatives came out of
this meeting which when implemented, greatly reduced the number of
isolation, record tree, and transaction bugs
* The team fixed and reassigned 55 bugs in March while 48 new bugs
were found. So the total bug count went down by 7. The total BETA bug
count also went down in March to 46 (plus 3 bugs not triaged) from a
high of 55 in February.
* 21 Bugs were reclassified to Duplicate, Can't repeat, etc during
March which is much higher than previous months. This may indicate that
the number of new unique bugs may actually decrease in future months.
(We can only hope!)
* Vlad worked half the month on Windows plugin capability. So he
was unable to make much progress on recovery bugs.
* Philip led the list of bug finders once again with 14 bugs.
Others opening bugs were Olav=9, Nidhi=5, Ranger=4, John=3, Lars-Erik=3,
Petrunia=2, Alik=2, Chris=1, Hakan=1, Kevin=1, Mark Callaghan=1,
* At least 70% (34 out of 48) of bugs verified in March were
triaged as Beta bugs. 3 verified bugs are still not triaged. This
percentage is higher than previous months. But it should also be
considered that 21 bugs were reclassified this month. So many of the
same serious bugs were being found multiple times.