List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Starkey Date:March 25 2009 3:18pm
Subject:Re: why comment BUMP_INTERLOCKED(sharedCount) in SyncObject::lock?
View as plain text
Hu, Xuekun wrote:
> Hi, Guys
>
> I am just curious why BUMP_INTERLOCKED(sharedCount) was commented that the shared
> statistics was missing. For performance or mis-functionality reason? Thanks in advance.
>
> Thx, Xuekun

Probably because it was causing 100% overhead in performance.

--
Jim Starkey
President, NimbusDB, Inc.

Thread
why comment BUMP_INTERLOCKED(sharedCount) in SyncObject::lock?Xuekun Hu25 Mar
  • Re: why comment BUMP_INTERLOCKED(sharedCount) in SyncObject::lock?Jim Starkey25 Mar
Re: why comment BUMP_INTERLOCKED(sharedCount) in SyncObject::lock?Kevin Lewis25 Mar
  • RE: why comment BUMP_INTERLOCKED(sharedCount) in SyncObject::lock?Xuekun Hu25 Mar