List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladislav Vaintroub Date:March 25 2009 2:24am
Subject:RE: Falcon Coding Style -- The Theory
View as plain text
 -        ASSERT(transState != NULL);
 +        //ASSERT(transState != NULL);

That seems a bit risky:)

Thread
Falcon Coding Style -- The TheoryJim Starkey24 Mar
  • Re: Falcon Coding Style -- The TheoryAnn W. Harrison24 Mar
  • RE: Falcon Coding Style -- The TheoryVladislav Vaintroub24 Mar
    • Re: Falcon Coding Style -- The TheoryJim Starkey24 Mar
      • Re: Falcon Coding Style -- The TheoryKevin Lewis25 Mar
        • RE: Falcon Coding Style -- The TheoryVladislav Vaintroub25 Mar