List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manyi Lu Date:October 20 2008 8:48pm
Subject:Re: Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2008-10-17
View as plain text
Olav Sandstaa wrote:
> Manyi Lu wrote:
>> Excellent report, Hakan.
>> Please see my comments below.
>> Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz wrote:
>>>
>>> Concerns of the week.
>>>    - We have five tests failing on Mac OS X/PPC due to date
>>>    bug, which is a regression.
>> What is the bug #? When did it get introduced?
>
> It is Bug #37281 Time stamps in Falcon on big-endian machine give
> wrong results.
>
> It was introduced in London some time in the end of May. It was not
> detected as a regression bug since there where no regression test for
> it running at that time (today we have a test that catches it).
Good. This again shows the importance of regression testing!
Thanks,
Manyi

Thread
Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2008-10-17Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz20 Oct
  • Re: Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2008-10-17Manyi Lu20 Oct
    • Re: Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2008-10-17Olav Sandstaa20 Oct
      • Re: Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2008-10-17Manyi Lu20 Oct