List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz Date:October 20 2008 12:51pm
Subject:Re: [Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]
View as plain text
On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 14:35 +0200, Olav Sandstaa wrote:
> Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz wrote:

> >> I do not know why Valgrind is complaing here. To me it seems like it is
> >> the C++ runtime library that do the allocation? The code was checked in
> >> as part of bug #39260 "Falcon should detect that it has been compiled
> >> without support for C++ exception" in the following commit:
> >>
> >>   http://lists.mysql.com/commits/53693
> >>
> >> This code should also run in the pushbuild test on the falcon tree. I do
> >> not think there has been any reports from Pushbuild about this in the
> >> Falcon tree?
> >>

> > Before the exception check, we did not get this Valgrind warning.
> >

> I do not know very much about Valgrind or how to interpret results form
> it: do we see this warning in the results from our Valgrind test in
> Pushbuild on the Falcon branch?

We don't have it in our branch. So it must be a thing in the backup
tree. I will get back to Rafal for details.

Cheers,

Hakan

--
Hakan Küçükyılmaz, Senior Software Engineer DBTG/MySQL +49 160
98953296

Thread
[Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz20 Oct
  • Re: [Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]Olav Sandstaa20 Oct
    • RE: [Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]Vladislav Vaintroub20 Oct
    • Re: [Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz20 Oct