List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olav Sandstaa Date:October 20 2008 12:35pm
Subject:Re: [Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]
View as plain text
Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 14:09 +0200, Olav Sandstaa wrote:
>
>> Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz wrote:
>>
>>> Vlad, Kevin,
>>>
>>> maybe you have an idea why we get this Valgrind warning?
>>>

>> I do not know why Valgrind is complaing here. To me it seems like it is
>> the C++ runtime library that do the allocation? The code was checked in
>> as part of bug #39260 "Falcon should detect that it has been compiled
>> without support for C++ exception" in the following commit:
>>
>>   http://lists.mysql.com/commits/53693
>>
>> This code should also run in the pushbuild test on the falcon tree. I do
>> not think there has been any reports from Pushbuild about this in the
>> Falcon tree?
>>

> Before the exception check, we did not get this Valgrind warning.

I do not know very much about Valgrind or how to interpret results form
it: do we see this warning in the results from our Valgrind test in
Pushbuild on the Falcon branch?

Olav
Thread
[Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz20 Oct
  • Re: [Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]Olav Sandstaa20 Oct
    • RE: [Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]Vladislav Vaintroub20 Oct
    • Re: [Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz20 Oct