List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz Date:October 20 2008 12:25pm
Subject:Re: [Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]
View as plain text
On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 14:09 +0200, Olav Sandstaa wrote:
> Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz wrote:
> > Vlad, Kevin,
> >
> > maybe you have an idea why we get this Valgrind warning?
> >

> I do not know why Valgrind is complaing here. To me it seems like it is
> the C++ runtime library that do the allocation? The code was checked in
> as part of bug #39260 "Falcon should detect that it has been compiled
> without support for C++ exception" in the following commit:
>
>   http://lists.mysql.com/commits/53693
>
> This code should also run in the pushbuild test on the falcon tree. I do
> not think there has been any reports from Pushbuild about this in the
> Falcon tree?

Before the exception check, we did not get this Valgrind warning.

Hakan

--
Hakan Küçükyılmaz, Senior Software Engineer DBTG/MySQL +49 160
98953296

Thread
[Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz20 Oct
  • Re: [Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]Olav Sandstaa20 Oct
    • RE: [Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]Vladislav Vaintroub20 Oct
    • Re: [Fwd: Valgrind warning in Falcon code.]Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz20 Oct