List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz Date:February 5 2009 9:45am
Subject:Thursday weekly downmerge from mysql-6.0
View as plain text
Hi team,

I just finished our weekly down merge:
   mysql-6.0 --> mysql-6.0-falcon --> mysql-6.0-falcon-team

and
   mysql-6.0-falcon-team --> mysql-6.0-falcon

As always, please test your tree for unusual problems like compile
errors or the like.

*** New *** New *** New ***
We are running MTR2 now: mysql-test-run v2. There were significant
changes like --start-and-exit not existent anymore or internal path
naming changes. For details please prefer to the email thread with
subject "Test framework improvements in 5.1 and 6.0: New MTR and
stabilization work".
*** New *** New *** New ***

It is also time for our up merge to mysql-6.0 main tree. We are
currently third in line and waiting for the up merge of the
mysql-6.0-opt and mysql-6.0-ndb tree.

Cheers and happy compiling,

Hakan

--
Hakan Küçükyılmaz, Senior Software Engineer DBTG/MySQL +49 160
98953296

Thread
Thursday weekly downmerge from mysql-6.0Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz5 Feb