List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladislav Vaintroub Date:January 30 2009 1:56pm
Subject:RE: NULLs and stuff
View as plain text

OTOH, I see no harm if we increment this version counter and disallow
incompatible databases to start. I just want to avoid any form of automatic
conversion,  manual dump in old version/ recreate  in new version should
work.

Thread
NULLs and stuffLars-Erik Bjørk30 Jan
  • RE: NULLs and stuffVladislav Vaintroub30 Jan
    • Re: NULLs and stuffAnn W. Harrison30 Jan
  • Re: NULLs and stuffPhilip Stoev30 Jan
    • RE: NULLs and stuffVladislav Vaintroub30 Jan
      • RE: NULLs and stuffVladislav Vaintroub30 Jan
        • RE: NULLs and stuffHakan Kuecuekyilmaz30 Jan
          • RE: NULLs and stuffVladislav Vaintroub30 Jan
            • Re: NULLs and stuffJim Starkey1 Feb
      • Re: NULLs and stuffJim Starkey1 Feb
  • Re: NULLs and stuffKevin Lewis30 Jan
  • Re: NULLs and stuffAnn W. Harrison30 Jan
  • Re: NULLs and stuffJim Starkey1 Feb
    • Re: NULLs and stuffLars-Erik Bjørk2 Feb
      • Re: NULLs and stuffJim Starkey2 Feb
        • RE: NULLs and stuffVladislav Vaintroub2 Feb