List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Philip Stoev Date:January 29 2009 12:19pm
Subject:Re: List of weekly tests for Falcon
View as plain text
Ok, here is what I intend to do on a weekly basis starting with this
weekend:

* I have already commandeered a machine for running longer-duration
Falcon-specific stress tests in PB2

* Run the combinations test suite from my "bug weekends", which is
essentially a series of insert/update/delete/select statements under various
combinations of options (such as falcon-page-size) and ratios of the
individual SQL statements;

* If a certain Falcon per-push RQG test is stable enough and it is
meaningful to run it for a longer duration, I will schedule that as well.
This will not include tests that do concurrent ALTERs or tablespace
operations, more like LIMIT stuff once LIMIT becomes sufficiently stable.

As noted before, it would be nice to have a weekly run of the default test
suites with --mysqld=--default-storage-engine=Falcon

Please let me know if any of this would be counter-productive and you prefer
a different solution.

Philip Stoev