List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz Date:January 29 2009 10:23am
Subject:List of weekly tests for Falcon
View as plain text
Falconers,

FYI and for my Alzheimer stressed memory, here a list of tests we are
running on a weekly base.

Tuesday 08:45 CET
  Machines: caneland, lu0009
  ./mysqlslap ... --concurrency=8,64,128,192,256 ...

Wednesday 08:45 CET
  Machines: caneland, lu0009
  iuds6.tst from system-qa

Thursday 17:30 CET
  Machines: esslingen, walldorf, Linux 32-bit VM, Windows 64-bit VM
  WFTO, it also runs objects.objects_falcon, which creates
  49166 tables and views and drops the database afterwards.

Friday 08:45 CET
  Machines: caneland, lu0009, nehalem-1, walldorf
  DBT2 with 10,20, and 100 warehouses.

Notes:
nehalem-1 is out of order and crashing all the time. We will do a
hardware upgrade. My estimate is 2 - 4 weeks before the machine is ready
again.

Plans for other weekly runs
* sysbench
* mysqlbench
* falcon_repeatable_read.c

--
Hakan Küçükyılmaz, Senior Software Engineer DBTG/MySQL +49 160
98953296

Thread