List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Starkey Date:January 21 2009 5:22pm
Subject:Re: When you have a chance...
View as plain text
Vladislav Vaintroub wrote:

> [...]
We need to determine whether an index node for a departing record needs
to be deleted.  If the value is represented in a record version that is
hanging around, we don't need to remove the node from the index.
Otherwise, we do.

The same problem (and solution) applied to blob garbage collection.

--
Jim Starkey
President, NimbusDB, Inc.

Thread
Re: When you have a chance...Kevin Lewis19 Jan
  • Re: When you have a chance...Jim Starkey19 Jan
    • Re: When you have a chance...Kevin Lewis20 Jan
      • Re: When you have a chance...Christopher Powers20 Jan
      • Re: When you have a chance...Jim Starkey20 Jan
        • Re: When you have a chance...Kevin Lewis21 Jan
      • Re: When you have a chance...Jim Starkey21 Jan
        • Re: When you have a chance...Kevin Lewis21 Jan
          • RE: When you have a chance...Vladislav Vaintroub21 Jan