List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladislav Vaintroub Date:January 21 2009 5:06pm
Subject:RE: When you have a chance...
View as plain text

Interesting, I still do not get it, why we checking for uniqueness during
garbage collection? We have no possibility to report an error to user at
this stage.

Thread
Re: When you have a chance...Kevin Lewis19 Jan
  • Re: When you have a chance...Jim Starkey19 Jan
    • Re: When you have a chance...Kevin Lewis20 Jan
      • Re: When you have a chance...Christopher Powers20 Jan
      • Re: When you have a chance...Jim Starkey20 Jan
        • Re: When you have a chance...Kevin Lewis21 Jan
      • Re: When you have a chance...Jim Starkey21 Jan
        • Re: When you have a chance...Kevin Lewis21 Jan
          • RE: When you have a chance...Vladislav Vaintroub21 Jan