List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ann W. Harrison Date:October 16 2008 9:56pm
Subject:Odd new error message since today's pull from 6.0
View as plain text
Since I downloaded today's changes, the stress test I've been working on
reports the following error, apparently on every statement, though the
script may just be retrying a particular statement in a loop.

DBD::mysql::db do failed: Binary logging not possible.
   Message: Statement-based format required for this statement, but
   not allowed by this combination of engines at gendata.pl line 327.

Has anyone else seen this?  Philip (generously as always) is looking
for a workaround.  However, if there are actually statements that
cannot be logged to a row-based binlog, and we don't support any other
type, we may be at an impasse.  Or maybe there's just something wrong
with my particular build.

???

Ann
Thread
Odd new error message since today's pull from 6.0Ann W. Harrison16 Oct
  • Re: Odd new error message since today's pull from 6.0Ann W. Harrison21 Oct
    • Re: Odd new error message since today's pull from 6.0Vladislav Vaintroub21 Oct
    • Re: Odd new error message since today's pull from 6.0Manyi Lu21 Oct
  • Re: Odd new error message since today's pull from 6.0Philip Stoev21 Oct
  • Re: Odd new error message since today's pull from 6.0Philip Stoev22 Oct
Re: Odd new error message since today's pull from 6.0Ann W. Harrison17 Oct
  • Re: Odd new error message since today's pull from 6.0Christopher Powers18 Oct