List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz Date:January 9 2009 1:45pm
Subject:RE: Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2009-01-09
View as plain text
On Fr, 2009-01-09 at 14:15 +0100, Vladislav Vaintroub wrote:
> Another thought on WFTO . So far it is no more than just a numbers
> passed x % failed (100-x)%. If this even to be useful, there should be
> more information - how tests failed, did they crash, etc? is there
> anyone who will analyze why falcon_bug_22171 did not work on
> "esslingen", it will it just go unnoticed ?

esslingen is
   - We have five tests failing on Mac OS X/PPC due to date
   bug, which is a regression.
   http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=37281

Other than that, you have a very valid point. However, before sending
the email, I am checking the failures for any unusual things.

For instance, a --big-test test was failing due to timeout and I
increased the timeout couple of weeks ago.

I do also a visual check by looking for regressed tests (the red cross).

--
Hakan Küçükyılmaz, Senior Software Engineer DBTG/MySQL +49 160
98953296

Thread
Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2009-01-09Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz9 Jan
  • RE: Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2009-01-09Vladislav Vaintroub9 Jan
  • RE: Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2009-01-09Vladislav Vaintroub9 Jan
    • RE: Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2009-01-09Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz9 Jan