List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Embretsen Date:January 8 2009 3:23pm
Subject:Downmerge from 6.0, and merge of falcon-team to falcon
View as plain text
Hi everyone,

Standing in for Hakan, I just finished our weekly downmerge:

   mysql-6.0 --> mysql-6.0-falcon --> mysql-6.0-falcon-team

and the "team-internal" up-merge

   mysql-6.0-falcon-team --> mysql-6.0-falcon

Anyone can access the mysql-6.0-falcon branch on Launchpad:
bzr branch lp:~mysql/mysql-server/mysql-6.0-falcon
See https://code.launchpad.net/~mysql/mysql-server/mysql-6.0-falcon

Note that mysql.6.0-falcon-team is an internal work-in-progress branch
that is currently not available on Launchpad. It is being merged
regularly with the public branches, as was done today.

As always, please test your tree for unusual problems like compile
errors or the like.

Cheers and happy compiling,

--
John

Thread
Downmerge from 6.0, and merge of falcon-team to falconJohn Embretsen8 Jan
  • RE: Downmerge from 6.0, and merge of falcon-team to falconVladislav Vaintroub8 Jan
    • Re: Downmerge from 6.0, and merge of falcon-team to falconJohn Embretsen9 Jan
      • Re: Downmerge from 6.0, and merge of falcon-team to falconHakan Kuecuekyilmaz9 Jan
        • Re: Downmerge from 6.0, and merge of falcon-team to falconJohn Embretsen9 Jan