List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olav Sandstaa Date:December 29 2008 9:33am
Subject:Re: Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2008-12-26
View as plain text
Hi Hakan,

Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz wrote:
> Concerns of the week.

 <-- cut -->
>    - I am still not able to include my Solaris 9/SPARC workstation
>    into WFTO due to
>    http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=34866

Have you considered using Sun Studio 12 compiler instead of gcc for
this? In most cases the Sun Studio compiler should produce better
optimized code than gcc when running on SPARC (at least I have heard so).

BTW: I am also able to compile MySQL with Falcon with gcc on Solaris 9
on SPARC without running into the linking problems reported in bug #34866.

..olav
Thread
Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2008-12-26Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz26 Dec
  • Re: Weekly Falcon Test Overview 2008-12-26Olav Sandstaa29 Dec