List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ann W. Harrison Date:October 15 2008 6:01pm
Subject:Re: Hypothetical on failing to thaw chilled record
View as plain text
Unfortunately, what the time line suggests s that it may be OK
not to find a chilled record.  It can't prove that this particular
chilled record was OK.  What we need (I think) is a chill basher
that performs mirroring actions on two tables and readers who
compare the totals of the two tables.  As long as the totals are
the same, we're (probably) finding all the right records.

Best,

Ann

Thread
Hypothetical on failing to thaw chilled recordAnn W. Harrison15 Oct
  • Re: Hypothetical on failing to thaw chilled recordAnn W. Harrison15 Oct
  • Re: Hypothetical on failing to thaw chilled recordChristopher Powers17 Oct